We understand that navigating the high school and college planning process is complicated and can be overwhelming.
While our Parent Liaisons guide families through the ACT/SAT tutoring and testing process and during the college application process, we know that some families would like more in-depth assistance.
High School Planning:
- Career interest inventory and analysis
- Discussing academic and personal goals
- Reviewing academics and activities to ensure that they align with goals
- Reviewing “resume” for appropriate academic rigor, balance with extracurriculars and leadership opportunities
- Understanding important timelines: testing, researching and visiting colleges, applications/essays
- Planning diagnostic ACT or SAT with follow up analysis and testing timeline planning
- Understanding the college application process
- Discussing goals/understanding priorities in college selection
- How to research colleges that fit priorities and how to document/organize the data
- Understanding the factors in determining the actual cost of attendance and types of aid available
- Planning college visits
- Creating a good balance of reach, target, and safety schools
- Contact us (please add link) for more information about our high school and college planning services.
Contact us for more information about our high school and college planning services.